Consulting Solutions for Businesses
Alexandria Brown brings over 15 years of strategic and tactical Human Resources thought leadership and program management to provide consultative business partnerships with domestic and global organizations. She lends credibility to her consultant role by drawing on her executive leadership experience and consulting engagements in various industries, including SaaS, fintech, gaming/social apps, digital marketing/advertising, automotive, CPG, and education.
Before shifting her focus to consulting partnerships with industry-disrupting startups, she spent her time building People Operations/HR programs and leading Talent Acquisition at Code to the Future, if(we), BrightScope Inc., buyautoparts.com, and Juicy Couture. Whether volunteering with the NAACP to provide voter education and registration to finding grass-roots methods to help the unhoused, Alexandria enjoys supporting those in her community. Alexandria is a Writing Contributor with Forbes Human Resources Council and an Advisor for the Digital Marketing for Executives Program at California State University, Chico.
Alexandria applies her expertise in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning: Alexandria helps organizations define, develop, and prioritize their business strategies to meet short-and long-term goals. Building upon her experience working with scaling startups, she can support your business by preparing for and facilitating your organization’s strategic planning process.
- Organizational Development: Leveraging her experience scaling companies from 30 to 1000+ employees, Alexandria helps her clients identify organization-wide issues, creates iterative solutions, and guides implementation. Consulting projects include executive/leadership training, HR and TA program design, HR systems implementation, and Total Rewards program design.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging: Alexandria works with founders, executives, and People & Talent teams to design a scalable and iterative DEIB strategy to cultivate diverse, equitable, inclusive, and safe workplaces. Programs are designed to drive social impact, attract and retain diverse talent, and provide educational resources to team members to drive real behavior change through ongoing training and coaching.
- Change Management: Alexandria works with company leaders to assess the impact that a change initiative has on an organization concerning its culture, people, and ability to operate within the mission and core values. She can support companies through the change management process to ensure that transitions are effective, and efficient and create minimal disruption to employee productivity.
- Leadership Development: Both as an in-house HR leader and a consultant, Alexandria coaches executives and people managers through culture and organizational transformation with a focus on leadership maturity, personal effectiveness and performance, Emotional Intelligence, delegation/empowerment/accountability, continuous feedback, conflict resolution, and effective communication.
- Talent Acquisition: Let Alexandria partner with you to improve your existing talent acquisition initiatives and interview processes and reduce your overall hiring expenditures. She will work with you to implement short-term hiring fixes and create long-term solutions by normalizing the recruitment process, implementing technical solutions that streamline and organize your applicant pool data, and integrating best practices to keep your applicants engaged from the beginning to the end of the recruitment cycle.
- Employee Engagement and Employee Recognition Programs: I will partner with your executives and senior managers to help your team develop a plan to engage the minds and hearts of your employees and keep retention and productivity numbers high. I can create innovative, out-of-the-box, fun ways to recognize and incentivize your employees for their great contributions to the continued success of your organization.
- Health Benefits Programs: Let’s be honest; creating a benefits package from scratch for your team can be confusing, costly, and extremely time-consuming. Why not let a benefits pro help you create, implement and administer a customized health benefits program that will meet your short and long-term growth strategies? From recommending a benefits broker and insurance carrier to choosing the health plans that best fit your employee population to crafting an impactful way to communicate your benefits offerings to your employees, Alexandria is here to help.
- Wellness Programs: Do you consider your organization disruptive, innovative, and forward-thinking? If so, your total benefits package needs to mirror your cultural image. The most progressive companies are paving the way of the future of benefits by institution comprehensive, outcomes-based employee wellness programs into their health and benefits offerings. If you want to lower your healthcare costs, reduce absenteeism, achieve higher employee productivity, and create a fun and engaging way to increase employee morale and collaboration, talk to me about designing a customized wellness program for your team.